Categories
Uncategorized

Advantages of online booking online

The growth in hospitality has grown dramatically over the last few years as millions of hotel houses offer their online reservations. Online hotel reservations are well known for the convenience of booking hotel rooms around the world for travelers with room reservations. There are mainly two ways to book online: Online Travel Agencies (OTAs) and Direct Booking Hotels.

OTA offers a variety of accommodation options to its guests. Comparing the prices and facilities of the various hotels, they can make an informed decision. Some of the popular OTAs include Expedia, Travelocity, MakeMyTrip, etc. OTA provides hotel and room photos, pricing and offers information, passenger reviews, and so on.

However, having a presence in TAOs can be beneficial; you cannot ignore the importance of booking directly on hotel websites. Live hotel bookings attract frequent, loyal, and unmanaged business travelers who focus on schedules and convenience. Hotel websites offer more personalization and loyalty to the audience. OTA, on the other hand, is attractive to different types of travelers, with low-priced and leisure-time leisure travelers.

A recent survey in 2008 states that only 39% of online travel sales are through online travel agencies (OTAs), and the remaining 61% are on hotel websites. It is clear that the percentage of travelers who book online through OTA is less than half compared to bookings directly on hotel websites.

More and more hotels are joining websites with their own booking engine to book rooms in real time. In this way hosts can directly invite hotels to customers through their websites.

The following are some of the benefits of live hotels:

  • Increasing profits by eliminating 20-30% fees charged by intermediate sales channels
  • Adding room rates control and reservations from the website
  • Manage your entire customer experience from purchases, bookings and hotel accommodation tracking
  • Provide a wide range of restaurants, gyms, spas and other amenities
  • Ask the hotel for more pictures, videos and a full description of the hotel property
  • Offer better rates and prices without booking fees
  • Passengers are confident that the reservation between the sales broker and the hotel will not be lost

A big reason is that most customers are using hotel sites to book, because hotels have significantly improved their website with better navigation, design and content. The online booking engine built into your web site can provide real-time, multi-language and multi-currency solutions, a wide range of payment options and the highest standards of security, which can ultimately influence customer decisions. strengthening loyalty.